GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your GTI will be built here !

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
Hi here are some more Gumball GTI pics.
The color is silver, but it looks like brushed steel. Very nice !!!

The last pic in not mine, it shows the GTI in Austria getting a ticket for speeding!

cheers Marcus

P.S. will take some pics on Sun. from a white 30 Jubi/Edition GTI with black rims! :headbang:

the Gumball GTI has like some weird pods or something in the center, anyone have further pics of this?

::JP

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
the Gumball GTI has like some weird pods or something in the center, anyone have further pics of this?

::JP

you mean this?!

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 745
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 3,491
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 3,395
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 3,373
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 820
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 810
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 718
  • q1.jpg
    q1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 713
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 712
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 713

MKVGTI14

I'm flying out to Frankfurt on Saturday. I'm hoping to get to see the factory-I have a GTI on order and it's supposed to be built this week....maybe I'll get to see it and have them throw in a Euro cupholder....can't hurt to ask :biggrin:

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
I'm flying out to Frankfurt on Saturday. I'm hoping to get to see the factory-I have a GTI on order and it's supposed to be built this week....maybe I'll get to see it and have them throw in a Euro cupholder....can't hurt to ask :biggrin:

be pretty cool if they did it for u. The wife of a guy on the Mazda 6 forum worked at the assembly plant in Flatrock MI and took pictures of his car being built at every step of the process from start to rolling off the line.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
be pretty cool if they did it for u. The wife of a guy on the Mazda 6 forum worked at the assembly plant in Flatrock MI and took pictures of his car being built at every step of the process from start to rolling off the line.

I got to tour that plant when they were building Cougars there (I owned one at the time). We watched a buddy of mine's car make it's way through a chunk of the assembly line. Very neat. :cool: