GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW MK5 LOOK CHANGES!!!!

GTI2007

This is actually a big fat repost on this forum and who says that the look change is also for the GTI?? The GTI has a special front bumper so I don't think the GTI will get this "Jetta" sort of front bumper but keep his own honeycomb grill look

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I believe that is just the Golf, not the new look for the GTI. Why change it already? The GTI has its own distinct look....it is not going to look like that.

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
that's NOT a GTI. It will keep the chrome grille except for the R3-whatever which has an aluminum schnoz I believe.

I think that grille is too big for the car and overwhelms it a bit.

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
LordNikon said:
ack I hate chrome.

I agree. Chrome has no place on a modern car. Just makes them look cheap and old.

At least, let's return to the days where the black trim was an upgrade option (70's 911, 80's Audi, current BMWs)

This dipped in chrome or aluminum (interior) thing has gotten out of hand. The current Audi A4/S4, A6, A8, VW Jetta, and Passat comes off like a 60's Buick with all the chrome and aluminum trim. Stop it!

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I like the brushed aluminum inside....it's when they get way out of control and have it allllll over that is annoying.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
the brushed aluminum(interior) on the GTI looks beatiful, very subtle:iono: