GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

turbo timer install¿?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
If you are worried just get a remote starter and kill two birds with one stone.

Benz

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry. I need the photos the istallation, for my golf v gti,
because it buys one to me and I don't make the installation i

Automatic Timer - The Dual DC II has the ability to calculate the count down according to boost levels and the amount of time that the vehicle was driven. There are 5 different types;

* A-L - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA. Low setting
* A-S - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.2HKPA while adding more time then in mode A-L. Medium setting
* A-H - will start to calculate time automatically after 0.1HKPA. High setting
* E-L - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds 55 seconds per hour.
* E-H - will start to calculate time according to how long the ignition has been on. Adds130 seconds per hour.

Boost Gauge - The DTT DC II has a built in digital boost gauge that reads up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi)

Peak Hold - The Peak hold function records the highest boost that the vehicle has reached.

Boost Warning - This allows the user to preset the boost warning.

Stop Watch and Lap Timer - This unique feature allows the user to use the stop watch function and also can record up to 5 lap times.

Adjustable Contrast - Allows the user to adjust the contrast setting.

Pd: My ingles is very bad, sorry.

Attachments

• TTimerDttDCII.gif
    TTimerDttDCII.gif
    6 KB · Views: 1,543
  • TDttDC.jpg
    TDttDC.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,544
Last edited:

Benz

Passed Driver's Ed
More info...

The BLITZ® DTT (Dual Turbo Timer) DCll is a one of a kind item. This is the only turbo tiimer in the world that incorporates a turbo timer with a boost gauge. The digital boost display can read up to 2.5hkpa (36.75psi) and also includes a digital boost peak hold. This unit also features the two-piece design that allows the user to virtually mount the turbo timer anywhere in the vehicle. The DTT DC ll is available in black and silver.

Help, please :bow:

Attachments

• TDttDisplay.jpg
    TDttDisplay.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,574
  • TDttSize.jpg
    TDttSize.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,601