GOLFMKV

KIRK 180 !!!!!!!

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
BIG BIG GAME THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

GETTING YOURSELF READY????

vw4ross

Autocross Champion
I'm sure he is. I am an Ohio State Alumni....and this game is big every year, but this game is HUGE this year. Not too often does are the two teams #1 & #2. Actually, I dunno if that happened before.

Michigan defensive front line concerns me, and so does Manningham...If we keep them in check, and our defense forces some turnovers...we should be OK.

I don't hate Michigan (heavily dislike), but I hate their friggin head coach.

Should be a good game. Go Buckeyes!!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Am I ready? I can't stop talking about it. Haven't you been checking out the College Football thread? Honestly, I'm at work right now and I bet I've talked about the game tonight more than anything else in general discussion. I can hardly wait. But I'm pretty sure that's the vibe throughout majority of the state. Noboby beats the Bucks this year. Michigan's got a great team and probably deserves to be in the championship game just as much as anyone else, but the Bucks are going to have to beat themselves for that to happen. I don't want to curse myself, therefore I'll tred lightly. But OSU definitely has the complete package. I know up until last week they had given up around 13 turnovers this season for ZERO points scored against them. That's just sick. And a know for sure that a handful of those turnovers were on the Buckeyes side of the field and still the teams didn't score. It's not like they turn it over all the time either. They're like +12 or something on the turnover ratio. Troy Smith has beat Michigan a couple times already. So that's something we got going for us. He knows how to get it done. That and were playing at home. Anyways, I'm just blabbing now. But to OSU fans this is the annual rivalry. It's right up there with the NC. Who knows, it might even be a better game than the NC. Every college football fan should be watching this one. :thumbsup:

**Takes a deep breathe and relaxes**

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
OSU is so good that ESPN guys said they could probably beat the Raiders right now.:laugh:
They've had the same debate about the Browns here:biggrin:

But I'm pretty sure that when it comes down to it, the NFL is still the big dogs and they'd humiliate a college team. As we all know, games are won at the line of schrimmage (sp?). And the boys of the NFL would just toss the college players around like rag dolls. But does OSU have more talent? Probably.

On a side note: What's up vw4ross? Did you get those wheels on?

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
They've had the same debate about the Browns here:biggrin:

But I'm pretty sure that when it comes down to it, the NFL is still the big dogs and they'd humiliate a college team. As we all know, games are won at the line of schrimmage (sp?). And the boys of the NFL would just toss the college players around like rag dolls. But does OSU have more talent? Probably.

i would love to see the best team in football play any team in the NFL.

I'm not a fan of either teams, but you have my support. GOOD LUCK.

back to work, before i catch some shit.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I'd personally put the games in front of Hot Import Nights. But that's just me.:iono:

If it was a USC game, I would too. But knowing it doesn't really matter who wins the Mich v OSU game (because we still have to win out decisevely (sp?)) I'm not sure what to do.