- 6sp manual
- Sunroof
- Xenon headlights
- Beige Leather

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Congrats! I never knew the GTI was so well lit inside at night.

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
the lether dont look half bad at all man.

with all these outer west members we should organise a GTG or something at KK penrith lol.

u have a 06 so your ashtray will be black plastic and not chrome and your door handles on the inside will be a brushed duller chrome rather then the bright chrome is that right?

SSS_Hoon

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
yeah id be up for a meetup :)

Thats right, I kinda like the old ashtray though, seems to make the interior abit dull with the black. But I do prefer the brushed chrome rather than shiny one.

Besides those already mentioned what else is different? I know theres the bee sting antenna, the chrome around the stereo dials, the fog lights?

I think the steering wheel controls as well ? I cant change channels with the steering wheel, only volume and mute and the computer. Is that how it is with the 05 models?

AJW

Go Kart Newbie
sublyme - congradulations !!!
Very nice, looks great with the Beige Leather & Black - very classy.

How does it drive?
How did you go at Penrith picking it up?

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
drives like a dream! it just wants to pull away but i have to control myself :)

The pickup was smooth with Tony being a great help, besides sorting out the paper work and introducing me to the servicing manager, he took about 15mins of his time to show me how everything works in the car. They gave me a full tank of petrol as well which was great!

The new showroom is huge too! Overall a great experience

gti oz

MotoGP tragic
Congrats sublyme, car looks great, that beige leather looks better than I ever thought it would.
I originally drove an 2.0FSI Golf before ordering the GTi, and I'm sure I could change radio stations on the steering wheel in it.
And yes the Penrith showroom is something to see, especially compared to their previous premises.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride.

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
krazibon3 - we dont get Fast's over here i dont think (unless they ripped me off). When's your turn to get yours? U wont regret it trust me

tkj - bi-xenon's are nice, they seem very bright so im not sure how annoying it is to on-coming traffic but its a big difference to the standard lights thats for sure

krazibon3

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh mate... If i get my contract renewed this month, i'll be heading straight to VW penrith and then counting down the 12 months for the car. :cry:

Did you get all those options for 43k? Thats what your brother said but i just want to confirm.

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
nah not 43k, it was 51k on the road then you've gotta factor in comprehensive insurance which is separate. I broke down the pricing that I got and posted it in the discount thread so u can see how much each option is worth etc.

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
the 05s can cahnge stations on the wheel, vol that is it oh yeah and mute there is other buttons that do nothing unless you have the vw incar phone kit i was told.

foglights what is diff about them?

yeah the arial is also different ours is in the backwindow.

i dont think there is anything else that i can think off.

maybe when we meet up we will have to see the differences then.

SSS_Hoon