GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline Front Anti-Lift/Caster Kit now in stock

bj240z

Do they need to remove the control arms to push the old OEM stuff off with a press? or is this mod a 1-2 hour job? on the car.

I recently had this done for me from the guys at BDA motorsport on the GC. The kit is great, and only takes about 1.5hrs to install. The harder side is the left side, as one of the bolts can't come out, without dropping the sub frame a little. And yeah, the arms come off so they can press out the bushes.

SevenW

Ready to race!
I have a WALK installed, pretty good...........GMC is great, top service.

Installation is about 1Hr, but you do need alignment done, so maybe buy this keep it until you get the suspension done too.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Another MElb member has both Whiteline bars and the ALC fitted as well and didn't take to long to fit... ignoring that some of the 'left' parts were marked 'right' and vice versa. He loves it.

fuscobal

Go Kart Champion

Schnitzel Baby

Bright shirt, dull mind
Car(s)
Golf MK5 GTi
I don't know if you have to, but it makes sense to do it at the same time. The inner bushes are cheap anyway and that way you have the same compliance on both ends of the wishbone.

I did the WALK install myself without a press by drilling a series of 8mm connecting holes out the OEM rubber bush, twisting the old centre out and using a hack saw to cut through the aluminium sleeve. It's not as brutal as it sounds and was actually pretty easy once I'd figured out how to do it. The Whiteline bush pushes in easily in by hand.

Does one also need to change the front wishbone inner bushes once with the WALK ? (I've heard the whiteline affect the OEM front bushes in time )

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsimisc.htm > powerflex inner bushes