aqeel27

Ready to race!

e_a_u_c

Ready to race!

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Thanks guys.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Vote result so far..

Rial 9 : 6 Porsche reps
Hm.. What should I do..:biggrin:

The only thing that I worry about is the offset/ width of Rial wheels.

Will they fit on my car though? I know I already had it before and I know it rubs, but how can I make it work on my car? I'm sure 19x8.5 ET38 with 235/35/19 will not fit on lowered GTI, right? Any idea please??

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Thanks guys.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Vote result so far..

Rial 9 : 6 Porsche reps
Hm.. What should I do..:biggrin:

The only thing that I worry about is the offset/ width of Rial wheels.

Will they fit on my car though? I know I already had it before and I know it rubs, but how can I make it work on my car? I'm sure 19x8.5 ET38 with 235/35/19 will not fit on lowered GTI, right? Any idea please??

Add another for the Rials. They look great on your TR. Isn't it going to be a little strange buying back your old wheels, though?

As far as making them fit, you could always get your fenders rolled/pulled a little. It's fairly inexpensive to have done. Just make sure whoever does it for you uses a heat gun to heat the paint to keep it from cracking. I think the quote I got to have it done was something like $35-$40/fender. And then if you wanted to take another step further, you could always have the faces of the Rials painted a different color.

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
Add another for the Rials. They look great on your TR. Isn't it going to be a little strange buying back your old wheels, though?

As far as making them fit, you could always get your fenders rolled/pulled a little. It's fairly inexpensive to have done. Just make sure whoever does it for you uses a heat gun to heat the paint to keep it from cracking. I think the quote I got to have it done was something like $35-$40/fender. And then if you wanted to take another step further, you could always have the faces of the Rials painted a different color.

I'm just grad he is selling it again.:biggrin: I missed the Rial wheels.
I was thinking about rollling fender, too. But I'm little bit afraid to have crack the paint on the surface. Is it safe to do that really? I went to a local bodyshop and they didn't reccomend rolling fender job. I'm sure that work solve the problem though.:smile: Is there anyone who knows a good place to rolling fender in Socal(pasadena area)??

Thanks jakrbt for the information, I appreciate that.:thumbsup:

ACCDmoosGTi

이건거의 뭐
Car(s)
TR GTI
current setup is sweet- DO NOT CHANGE WHEELS!

haha I don't know what to do man. :biggrin:
I just don't wanna miss the chanse to get Rial back.

Keep the money to paint the lower

or

Buy Rial wheels for my satisfaction.

Why always good deal comes when I'm broke? :mad0259: kekeke