GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
See Tylers comment

NBS used to or still does this with the finals. It's for travel reasons. It does give more of a home field advantage if the serise goes 6-7 games.

This

Me too

You called something "tight" opinion is invalid.

See? Plenty of girls out there. No reason to get caught up on one.
I'm awful at meeting girls :lol: this girl is someone I hung out with before. I Wasn't a huge fan of her last time, but I'm giving her a second chance :lol:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm awful at meeting girls :lol: this girl is someone I hung out with before. I Wasn't a huge fan of her last time, but I'm giving her a second chance :lol:

Meeting girls is pretty easy I think. It's the parts after that, that are more challenging. Plus single life is an easy life.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Never mind him, Fury was fucking awesome.

Also, Band of Brothers is fucking awesome, what's wrong if it's like an extended BoB episode?

The story is tight, but there's only so much liberty they can take for a true story (Band Of Brothers)

Story was super flat for a movie. That's why I think it would fit in better with a series as it would tie in for a longer overall plot.

Also the exaggeration of how awful the nazi's were with aiming and dying so quickly mad it meh.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I guess I'm used to the NHL's format of 2-2-1-1-1
I don't mind this format either, I just like the thought of less time between games and having to travel across the country for 1 game. Then back for another, then go back. Haha so much unnecessary travel for the same amount of time played at each place.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Elaborate please.

i hate when movies exaggerate.

literally an army of nazi's died so quickly. and they all had horrible aim / were unable to kill 5 guys.

just like the stormtroopers in star wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.