GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodz GTI Build.

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!
Added a forge splitter valve as well, that's all taken care of. Dropping in the ttrs lpfp and pm3 controller. Revo wants to give me a hard time about the 3076r because their recommendation is the 3071r.... lol. They said they will write the file but won't support it.... might switch to Uni?

Is the only way to get a correct fuel reading to put the ttrs pump in the stock basket?

Goodz

Ready to race!
Revo is giving me sh*t now that they don't have a file for 3076r, while there is another rep who spoke to the engineers and told me they do. "We will make the file, but we will not support it" what a joke!

unie01

yeah, i think revo was a good choice:thumbup:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Added a forge splitter valve as well, that's all taken care of. Dropping in the ttrs lpfp and pm3 controller. Revo wants to give me a hard time about the 3076r because their recommendation is the 3071r.... lol. They said they will write the file but won't support it.... might switch to Uni?

Is the only way to get a correct fuel reading to put the ttrs pump in the stock basket?

I have not gotten this far yet but Deutsche video suggests you should transplant your oem fuel level sensor into the TTRS pump.

Goodz

Ready to race!
I have not gotten this far yet but Deutsche video suggests you should transplant your oem fuel level sensor into the TTRS pump.

Yeah I've heard others saying it doesn't work or fit, pump and controller will be here tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Whoa lil word of advice. Stage 2 daily wasnt nearly enough for my gt3071r setup. Ripped it right the fuck up... on two pulls with that turbo... with only 2000 miles on it. If you plan on going for power look into a stage 3 or go all the way and go higher.

Im running an fx400 setup now and love it. Besides having to remove the trans again for their upgraded slave cylinder

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Goodz

Ready to race!
Whoa lil word of advice. Stage 2 daily wasnt nearly enough for my gt3071r setup. Ripped it right the fuck up... on two pulls with that turbo... with only 2000 miles on it. If you plan on going for power look into a stage 3 or go all the way and go higher.

Im running an fx400 setup now and love it. Besides having to remove the trans again for their upgraded slave cylinder

A little late for that now haha, I'm running low boost for now until I build the motor so shouldn't have to worry yet. I'll note that for the future though, thank you.

Last edited:

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
My buddy is selling that atp pipe if you didnt already get it. Also just switch tuners. Why would you expect them to do anything for you?

You paid revo for a tune. If they dont have one for a particular turbo then they dont. They sell OTS tunes like apr

Goodz

Ready to race!
My buddy is selling that atp pipe if you didnt already get it. Also just switch tuners. Why would you expect them to do anything for you?

You paid revo for a tune. If they dont have one for a particular turbo then they dont. They sell OTS tunes like apr

They actually decided to work with me, I know one of the reps in the UK and it seems they have written a file for me. It took sometime but good to go.

Everything is already bolted up I appreciate it though.

What is the second opening in the rear of the valve cover? Rear PCV? can I just dump this into DP? or VTA?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
They actually decided to work with me, I know one of the reps in the UK and it seems they have written a file for me. It took sometime but good to go.

Everything is already bolted up I appreciate it though.

What is the second opening in the rear of the valve cover? Rear PCV? can I just dump this into DP? or VTA?

Some info here from previous post. LINK

This is a thread from other Big Turbo members and what they did with the two hoses in question.

Last edited:

Goodz

Ready to race!
Some info here from previous post. LINK

Really appreciate the help, does the "smaller evap" need vacuum or can it VTA?I have the bsh front block off for the pcv

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Really appreciate the help, does the "smaller evap" need vacuum or can it VTA?

According Eurocars post it looks like he vented both. I would PM him, he is one of the gurus on this board.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Finished cleaning the valves (DISGUSTING) got the RS4 injectors in, the rs4 FPRV in everything is bolted up first start and.....

It sounds amazing, idles smooth as can be, gonna run the car for a while let anything from the valve cleaning burn off. Then the software goes on, and she's all done. She's been down for a little over two months now which has been killing me.