GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 08 GTI available cheap at Darcars VW

dur4ce

Counting the days...
I'm currently in the process of deciding between a Suby WRX and a GTI, and I was at Darcars VW today. In the showroom, they had an 08 2-door UG GTI w/DSG, Huff/sunroof, and leather with 100mi on it. The sticker was like 28k, but the salesman REALLY wanted to sell it, before I even got to test it.

I'm dead set on a manual, so I wasn't interested, but I drove it since they didn't have any manuals on the lot. Didn't notice anything amiss (accept the need to jump it to get it out of the showroom). The salesman mentioned "near $20k." Despite not being interested myself, I asked him to pass any numbers his GM gave him along to me, in case any of you are interested. I'll keep you posted.

Just thought I'd pass the info along, as it seems like an opportunity to get a pretty loaded car for a bargain.

plac

GTI Master
even $22k would be a good deal for this with 100 miles considering it has DSG/huffs/sunroof and especially leather which i think is the autobahn package?? If this has the autobahn package, then it also has the upgraded stereo with the amp.