GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stuff for Sale..

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Figured I'd try to sell these local to avoid shipping costs but I'm parting out, and trying something different.
I have a GHL 3" TBE for sale, and a Evoms CAI. All pieces have been on the car since about christmas, so maybe somehwere around 1K miles on everything.
GHL TBE I'd like to get $800 for, again its in great condition and hasn't been on that long.
The Evoms CAI I'd like to get $210 for, also in great condition. It dosn't have the above turbo heat shield just the filter shield.
New South Performance Boost Gauge in great condition, asking $100.
Ryan

Last edited:

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Anybody? I'll take reasonable offers too...

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
One last chance to sell locally, I have pics so PM me if you want them, however I'd much rather sell these to somebody near by. I'll take best reasonable offers as well, but the parts havn't been on the car that long. Let me know...Springs comin around soon, time to show off new mods in the warmer weather!! I'm trying to do the same.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Yes, Yes I Do!...also for sale is a New South Performance boost gauge! Price for this guy goes $100. Again been on the car since christmas, runs and opperates perfectly and matched great with OEM cluster.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Thats an over achiever right there haha, but yea Kim just call me, we should definitely do something, but the car will be gone hopefully soon so better get on it. haha.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
New prices!
If anybody wants the car too let me know, I figured I'd start small. haha

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Pm replied!!!