GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

FUCK,

why lose to italy!
after beating argentina...come on.

WM is over, im flying to barcelona tomorrow (seriously i am)

the germans were waiting for the 11 meter shoot out.
they would have won it on the shoot out... italy knew it and played a hard 45 seconds and got those two goals... SHIT
...imo, germany would have beat france or portugal

now i am for portugal or france.
as said before, italy is a bit cocky, and well known for acting.
!"%&

out.

Last edited:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
MKVboi said:
Fu*k i hate italians, esp their fans. Tooo fuckin cocky..
Portugal for cup

Stop drinking Haterade and grow up. There's cocky fans in every nation and Italians are no different. That's just there personality, there very emotional and they show it when rooting for there squad. If I could delete your post I would.

:headbang:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Stop drinking Haterade and grow up. There's cocky fans in every nation and Italians are no different. That's just there personality, there very emotional and they show it when rooting for there squad. If I could delete your post I would.

Dude stop being a hypocrite or is I-Tis ok to use... yet another example of why you can't delete post any more...

HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Ukraine baby! I've never seen an uglier win, but we'll take it. Swiss team needs to practice there p-kicks the next 4 years. However the Ukraine Goalie did do a good job. Time for the I-Ti's.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
too all the haters that said Italy itsn't that great....what happened???i thought italy sucks.....NO ONE CAN SCORE ON US JUST UNDERSTAND THAT OUR DEFENCE IS UNSTOPABLE...BUFFON IS A BALL BLOCKING MACHINE...u guys still think he isn't the best goalie??

France or Portgual wont be able too score

and all of italys players are back Nesta and De Rossi for the final

FORZA ITALIA!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The only shot he stopped was going straight at him. Big deal.

The only reason you're there is because of a spanish referee...

Last edited:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
Dude stop being a hypocrite or is I-Tis ok to use... yet another example of why you can't delete post any more...

I-Ti's is not even close to saying "guido's" or saying "Fu*k i hate italians, esp their fans. Tooo fuckin cocky." That is what I was responding too. You look for any reason to throw me under the bus, and alway's analyze things too much. I guess your saying you agree with MKVboi and this post:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57995&postcount=435

Your supposed to be local crew, but you just can't resist posting some B.S. and trying to illicite a response from me. Honestly, back off dude.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Don't presume to put words in my mouth, I saw you being a hypocrite and called you out... You're arrogant and a hypocritic to define what word are offensive and what are not... I don't care if your my roommate or live in a different state, if you treat people with little respect I will call you on it... You are no better than any of us, stop acting like it.

Please keep the moderating to the mods and this thread to football.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
Don't presume to put words in my mouth, I saw you being a hypocrite and called you out... You're arrogant and a hypocritic to define what word are offensive and what are not... I don't care if your my roommate or live in a different state, if you treat people with little respect I will call you on it... You are no better than any of us, stop acting like it.

Please keep the moderating to the mods and this thread to football.

How was I being a hypocrite? All I said was Ukraine is gonna play the Italians next. MKVBoi was attacking the Italians, surely you could tell the difference. How is defending the Italian side from attacks being disrespectful? I think you've been bitter ever since I smashed your "USA doesn't deserve to win" argument back in your face. England getting eliminated doesn't help brighten your mood either.

PS: I think your a hypocrite!!! 1st you said you wanted the USA to win, then 8 days later you said you wanted them to lose. What's up with the flip-flop?

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=46394&postcount=127

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50331&postcount=210

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Daniel,

You where being a hypocrite by damming someone of for saying "I hate Italians" and you previously used a derogatory term "I-Tis"... Its OK for you to say what you want but everyone else watch out...

Daniel you have not smashed anything of mine from the meaning of CAIs to your feelings over my option of your home team...

The first post you can see that I was trying not to offend Kirk please not what I said after the "but"... the second linked post was my feeling towards the kind of country I would like to see win...

You need to grow up and treat all people equally as you treat yourself...

If you want to talk about this any more start a new thread or PM me and keep this thread about football. At least show your respect of the other members reading this thread.

PS England was not ment to win the WC, so being bitter when we lost to the 2004 Euro cup winners would be silly... We did fairly well and we play not so well... we got as far as we deserved

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
So Germany is gone hah? Well.....what can I say. WC is full of surprises and it just goes to show "There are no gaurantees".

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Very true... it was a weird game with each team looking good at different times with Germany look to have the advantage... but Italy converted with two beautiful goals...

Should be a good one tomorrow.