GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

HEY! :thumbdown:

We could talk about how much nascar sux for days,
but so myself and others dont have to read through this bullshit when we are looking for opinions on a previous, current, or next games leave that shit to yourself....

NOW

Germany plays Ecuador in 15 minutes...
if they lose there will be alot of upset germans in my office, but germany will play england and that will be pretty exciting.

what i am really looking forward to would be a holland germany game.
i am not sure what it would take but it would be evil.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
If Germany and Holland both win their groups you would meet in the 1/4 finals

If Germany and Holland both come second in the group you will meet in the quarter finals...

If one of you wins the group and one comes second you will only meet in the final...

hope this helps...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
espn and BBC show the games but you must in in those countries... try espn maybe it would work in canada

bilbos

On the Kop
I was very depressed when I tried to stream the England games at work from the BBC......and the site said "you must be in the UK to watch this game".

Shit.

bilbos

On the Kop
Well, England are going to face either Ecuador or Germany, depending upon the outcome of the Sweden game.

I don't know who I prefer them to face to be honest. Both look dangerous.

Vivid said:
that was a good begining 1-0 Germany

2-0 germany

3-0 germany

btw i drank with my entire company in our conference room :biggrin:
(i think that sufficiently explains the love for the sport)

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
true both do look good but I'll take Ecuador first... but First we have to beat a talented Swedish team...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
GTi Fanatic said:
2-0 germany

3-0 germany

btw i drank with my entire company in our conference room :biggrin:
(i think that sufficiently explains the love for the sport)

you guys looked very good but your strength is definitely the counter, I still don't really want to play you guys... But this year there are several very talented teams... Germany, Holland, Brazil, Argentina, and honorable mention to Spain, Portugal and England... but right now its anyone's tournament, well nearly anyone's :wink:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
This is the best we have played all tourney... Great goal... If we keep playing the score should be more than 1-0 but if we are true to format the second half could be boring and protecting the lead...

fingers crossed for a good second half

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
the swedes came out and wanted it more... They played very good and we were not the same team as the first half...

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
looks like englands star striker Michael Owen's World Cup future is suddenly in doubt after he was injured early during the game. not lookin so good for england

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Did Rooney end up playing?? The match was on here at 4am, and I fell asleep after the Germany - Ecuador match