GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Just had to come on and say..........

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE!!!
OY, OY, OY!!!

3-1... FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :bow:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Vivid said:
Good job socceroors... I picked you guys to win but you had me worried for a bit... good game...
Haha, thanks Vivid... You reckon you were worried!!!

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Sinjin said:
very disappointed. soooo much hype and they come out very very flat! very disappointing.

It sucks that any team has to lose but all the hype was patriotic optimism... sorry to say but the US team is good and capable of an upset but it was always doubtful that they would make it out of the group round...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
funny thing is the comentators are now saying that italy is a very beatable team for the US to beat... come on...

Its possible but it will not be easy by any means and if the US team plays like they did today they will have no chance

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
i have to admit it, we stink. i was hopeful of coming out with a tie here. no chance to make it to the next round.

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
That was a pisspoor showing by the USA team. Someone needs to light a fire under their ass cause they slacked the entire match.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
The US created some good opportunities but the Czechs were definitely a class above. Looks like their team is certainly a big threat.
As some have already mentioned, they have a very difficult prospect ahead of them, what with Italy and Ghana to look forward to. And unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to pass the group stage if you lose your first game.

But it's not impossible, I'm sure they will remain positive and give it their best shot.
All we can do is keep supporting them and hope that Arena can come up with some master tactical strokes.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
Woo Hooo Italy....Luca Toni is RIDICULOUS!!!

i dont care what anyone says italy is a champship team they are incredible

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Rabbit82 said:
Woo Hooo Italy....Luca Toni is RIDICULOUS!!!

i dont care what anyone says italy is a champship team they are incredible

they have a chance thats for sure

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Alright I'm going for the Aussie's now as I lived there growing up. It looks like they want it more than the Americans.

Go Socceroos!!!

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :thumbup: