GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Wide body kit

sexwax

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Does anyone know where I can find this wide body fender kit? I have been looking everywhere. I am assuming it must come from somewhere outside the States.

...make it yourself, or find someone that can.

my friend made real sweet lookin flared fenders for his 2002 bmw
(never thought to ask how...sry)

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Yeah a decent body shop could probably do it for you. Most of the "kit" is just flaring the fenders and then adding front and rear bumpers to match up. I know Wild Hare has a picture of an MKV with a sweet widebody kit on it, from somewhere in Europe. Maybe ask him if he's still got it around, but I'm sure it's posted on here somewhere.

sexwax

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Thanks. Yeah I know that is the last generation but I haven't been able to find it searching that way either. I was hoping to get a lead on where it came from and then directly communicate with the manufactor about expected dates. For now though I might just go with the lightspeed since I am still in the planning on buying my golf stage.

DNR

Does anyone know where I can find this wide body fender kit? I have been looking everywhere. I am assuming it must come from somewhere outside the States.

I know I'm years late, but the company that made this kit took a T.O. for a minute. They were called 1552 Designs out of Florida. They're now called Fifteen52 Designs and you can purchase the Konigseder Mk4 wide body kit from here - http://fifteen52.us/shop-2/#ecwid:category=887285&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal