GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Door Panel Headliner Fell off

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
I just started the recovery process on my rabbit and I am in south fl. they are all taken apart and got a matching "leather" to the r32 seats in it and going to put them back together tonight. Ill post pictures once all done.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I just started the recovery process on my rabbit and I am in south fl. they are all taken apart and got a matching "leather" to the r32 seats in it and going to put them back together tonight. Ill post pictures once all done.

Please do! I was considering doing leather as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
yup about that. tried to do one and gave up. going to take them to a shop in Hialeah that a buddy recommended. same day service all 4 for $120 or $160 with a pattern. if I want to do the headliner in suede its $200.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Where in Hialeah? $120 for all four is disgustingly cheap. The back panels are the biggest pita. Please post pics.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
yea little iffy about them but we will see how it goes. his headliner looks great from them. and dont know why everyone has such issues with the rear. i had all 4 door panels off in 15 min.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
yea little iffy about them but we will see how it goes. his headliner looks great from them. and dont know why everyone has such issues with the rear. i had all 4 door panels off in 15 min.

Did you finally get them done?

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
Did you finally get them done?

had some personal issues this weekend so did not make it down. dropping them off Wednesday after my court date for a 74 in a 45 ticket....

probably will drop off the headliner and pillars at the same time. have an idea for him that he is excited to try and do.

EvilCookie

Ready to race!
Hey United,

I'm local as well and am having the same issue but rear roof. Would you mind posting the information for the shop you are going to? Hialeah is on my way home, can stop by and get a quote.

Thanks!

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
Let me get the work done first, I'm not one to recommend a place with out seeing it first. going down tomorrow. Once i see the work they have done I'll post the info for them.

michail77

Go Kart Champion
I checked a few local places (South Palm Beach county) and they charge $65 per door for materials and labor. That doesn't seem too bad. Hialeah is a great place to get anything done on the cheap but I really hate going there.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
yup hated going there but was in the jeep so anywhere is easy lol

place looked like Hialeah but saw some samples of work and it looks good. they have the door panels now and should have them back to me on Saturday as long as the material comes in this week.