GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR FSI Updated Tune

Viru5

Ready to race!
Skeptical. You sure it wasn't a change so that you can you use the APR mobile flashloader?

Yes I'm sure. If your skeptical I suggest you talk to apt your self.

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
Yawn. Too late. They may be able to keep more of their current customers though.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I'm gonna call my APR dealer and see if they know anything about this.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
They know nothing about it.

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
If the tune was that much better they would postings in all the forums how great it is lol, they prob just doing something for fsi to keep customers at bay

There not gonna waste alot of R&D and dyno time on the old FSI engine when they have all the new engines to deal with and potential new customers money.
Like all Big companys attudes they already got our money lol.

The funny thing is they forget the vag enthusiast are loyal to the vag brand so there gonna lose alot repeat customers buying later generation vag cars. Bob G

Gab.B

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volks GTI 2007

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
If the tune was that much better they would postings in all the forums how great it is lol, they prob just doing something for fsi to keep customers at bay

There not gonna waste alot of R&D and dyno time on the old FSI engine when they have all the new engines to deal with and potential new customers money.

The funny thing is they forget the vag enthusiast are loyal to the vag brand so there gonna lose alot repeat customers buying later generation vag cars. Bob G

Normally I'd agree but APR doesn't seem to be posting here at all anymore ever since Arin got banned on golfmkv. They've been actively posting on the Vortex. Not sure what the latest word is on FSI development though. I've mostly been avoiding APR posts ever since I switched teams after having terrible results with my APR K04 tune, lol.

Viru5

Ready to race!

Please dont start with your personal vendetta with APR