GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alignment question

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The car will be getting New Koni SRT.T's and Eibach Sport springs with all the necessary stuff that most people sell as suspension installation kits plus the rear trail arm bushings tomorrow. My question is: Should I get the car Aligned? I just got it Aligned not 2 months ago, but since I'm changing so much stuff I wonder if any of the parts will affect the alignment. Thanks for any help in advance.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Funny how this was just discussed in another thread.. I can't explain to you how changing the height of your car really mess up your alignment settings, but I know it can. Therefore you should get an alignment ASAP after changing the height of your car.

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Funny how this was just discussed in another thread.. I can't explain to you how changing the height of your car really mess up your alignment settings, but I know it can. Therefore you should get an alignment ASAP after changing the height of your car.

Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

I can, but I won't. Its massively boring. Just listen to this guy. Its sound advice.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
x3 get your coils adjusted they way you want them (height) then get it aligned. If you plan to raise and lower the car multiple times get one of those lifetime alignments. Then you can take it in everytime you start adjust your coils.

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks everyone! Next question: Should I wait until everything sets up or should I do it right away? The shocks are not adjustable (Koni SRT.T) and the springs (Eibach Sports) are used with 1,500-2,300 miles on them?