GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV R32 Partout

mfbmike

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
]Regretfully, it's time to move on.

Unless I can find a buyer for my car as-is, I'm going to need to return this car to stock. Some of the larger, heavier items I would prefer the buyer to be local to avoid the hassle/costs associated with shipping.

I ship via Fedex from Miami, FL. :thumbup::thumbup:

Unibrace XB + Nutsert tool - http://www.unibrace.com/product_xb.html

Including the nutsert tool to aid in installation. Huge help.

300$ + shipping.

TAR•OX B34-GT10 Front Brake Conversion - 340mm F2000 Discs, Gray B34-GT10 Calipers, Strada Pads, PTFE Braided Brake Lines - http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z468/avp48/Tarox/TaroxB34GT_AVPperformancepartsandtuning.jpg

3k miles on this kit. Still relatively brand new aside from being dirty. Retails for $3500.

2500$ + shipping.

OEM Dynaudio Amplifier Swap - I dunno. Make me an offer. Highest bidder can have it. I also need a stock amplifier replacement.

OEM Euro LED Taillights - Including custom harnesses for easy installation. Install, connect harnesses, code, done. 450$ + shipping Need stock tails.

OEM R-Line Mirror Housings - 50$ + shipping.

OEM Chrome R32 Euro Switch - 60$ + shipping. Need stock replacement.

OEM Euro Dash Tray - 50$ + shipping.

Color Matched Candy White Side Markers 60$ + shipping.

Any questions regarding anything, please feel free to ask. I can provide pictures of everything if need be.

:beer:

I am selling the car as is as well if anyone is interested: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...M-Tuned-South-Florida&p=82104069#post82104069

mfbmike

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Pics of LED tails? I have oem as well.

You're in Weston. I suppose we could meet up sometime if you wanted them. All you'd need is vag com coding done. I'm including harnesses so it's not necessary to run a 4th wire or splice the harness in your car.

I'm usually out at the Dub Cartel meet in Kendall on Wednesday nights. Usually someone has a laptop with vag-com with them. We could practically do the swap in a few minutes if you wanted them that soon and have someone do the coding right there. I'd suggest you look up the necessary coding. There are numerous threads on vortex, etc with the coding for amber signals.

I'm in Miami. How much for your license plate LEDs ?

I wasn't really planning on parting those out as it seemed kinda pointless.

I'd have to find the stock bulbs and waste a few minutes taking em out. If someone local wanted em bad enough, shrug. How did you know I had license plate LED's? lol.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I wasn't really planning on parting those out as it seemed kinda pointless.

I'd have to find the stock bulbs and waste a few minutes taking em out. If someone local wanted em bad enough, shrug. How did you know I had license plate LED's? lol.

Your vortex thread lol you got a mean sounding exhaust too =] glws

mfbmike

Ready to race!
Car(s)
pics of the LED tail harness?

Will you part out that harness? LOL

or a DIY?

I bought them from someone who made them from me. They are modified Jetta harnesses that ECS sells.

Will I sell the harness alone? Prob not. I assume anyone who wants the tails will want the harnesses as well.