GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

World Cup South Africa 2010

futbolking

Come from yard
Car(s)
2008 4Runner
you hater! Why are you always against Klose?

Not a hater of Klose, just a fan of Ronaldo. Klose is one of the great stories of World Cup, but Ronaldo is one of the greatest strikers of all time.

werd that de jong guy did a straight up 300 style kick to that mans chest, it should have been a red imo. Netherlands is playing real dirty right now.

100% red card. If it wasn't the final it would have been.

well deserved. amazing game. ref needs to be shot, but great game still. damn little man syndrome having refs today.

All cards were deserved. The ref really didn't have that much to work with. You could tell he was trying to not let the game get out of hand, but at the same time not destroy the game by putting a team to ten men. He even kept Robben in the game when he deserved a second yellow.

Spain deserved the title, hats off. Brazil 2014.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
ah, you are only liking the ref due to him being from england lol

j/k

i absolutely agree that most were deserved and robben should have got his 2nd and then booted off. i have never seen such a pussy. dive, dive and dive some more. i threw my remote at my tv about the 4th dive he took.

futbolking

Come from yard
Car(s)
2008 4Runner
He's is so one dimensional, just one foot. He should have scored the first break away by going around the keeper to the right, but he has no right foot so, no goal. Over rated!

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
Car(s)
1991 VW GTi
wtf? i want to go the acting school of barcalona. yes, robben falls over easily but then again his legs are made of glass so he's protecting himself and did you see iniesta's multiple dives with the rest of the spanish scum? ahh, i fuckin' hope barca get ko'd out of the champions league so they lose more money and go into administration. no money to pay their own damn players and they want to raid every club.

schweatyballs

1966, 2010?
Car(s)
1991 VW GTi
and robben should've gotten a pk after that ugly fuck puyol took a swipe at him but he didn't take the dive.

howard webb was shocking; wasn't consistent at all. as soon as a spanish player goes down out comes a yellow.

futbolking

Come from yard
Car(s)
2008 4Runner
you make it sound so easy.

It is. For those who have a descent other foot.

wtf? i want to go the acting school of barcalona. yes, robben falls over easily but then again his legs are made of glass so he's protecting himself and did you see iniesta's multiple dives with the rest of the spanish scum? ahh, i fuckin' hope barca get ko'd out of the champions league so they lose more money and go into administration. no money to pay their own damn players and they want to raid every club.

spain took a page out of the portugal's diving exercise book. flopping fairies.

and robben should've gotten a pk after that ugly fuck puyol took a swipe at him but he didn't take the dive.

howard webb was shocking; wasn't consistent at all. as soon as a spanish player goes down out comes a yellow.

:cry:

Were we watching the same game?
No penalty for Robben. It was a foul but it was outside the box. He should have still converted the break away.
Don't worry, in another four years you can watch the country with the best league in the world go out in the second round. lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Man U just put a spankin' on the MLS All Stars. Would have liked to of seen them show up a little more.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
brother, its manchester united (fuck you if are you are a fan of them and reading this to anyone here)

a team that plays together vs "all stars" from the MLS. no team building. no chemistry. too easy for man u to come in and kill them. i laughed so hard when my buddy called me and said mls had a shot. man united just toyed with them.

FUCK MANCHESTER UNITED.