GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Latest Diverter Valve Part Number

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Can't say I notice any major differences, however, The last 2500kms have been at a constant 130 and 115kph with cruise and I've barely driven it since the valve blew (and when I have it's been gently). The ECU has probably become a bit sedate and economical due to recent driving style and needs a bit of a wake up.

It feels strong, but I haven't really been able to test it out apart from the odd squirt out of a roundabout etc.. Perhaps a little bit more of a pronounced whistle from the turbo, but hard to tell because it was like having a fast & furious BOV while it was torn.

riggley

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI -08
I swapped my old diverter valve to the D version today and was surprised that my forge blow off valve didn't fit. Anyone else who had the same problem? Are there any known blow off valves on the market that fit the D version?

btw, first post ;) Hi!

GTI32

Passed Driver's Ed
I swapped my old diverter valve to the D version today and was surprised that my forge blow off valve didn't fit. Anyone else who had the same problem? Are there any known blow off valves on the market that fit the D version?

btw, first post ;) Hi!

Forge don't make a blow off valve for the GTI. No one does. But if you are referring to the spacer, forge have said they were going to release one compatible win the 'D' valve. Check their site. Could already be out.

riggley

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI -08
Forge don't make a blow off valve for the GTI. No one does. But if you are referring to the spacer, forge have said they were going to release one compatible win the 'D' valve. Check their site. Could already be out.

Yes, my mistake to call it a BOV. It's a spacer ofc. I was told by Forge there is a spacer available called FMDV14T.