GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Wow holy crap where did renault come from? How about redbull with no KERS and no trick diffuser with pole. Man I'm loving this season. I love how competitive it

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Dude vettel is an awesome driver, how he pulled pole position without the rear diffuser and all. Red bull has a pretty good car this year. Jw, where does red bull get their engine from, or do they make their own??

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Red Bull had the best aerodynamicist, Adrian Newey, design their car and showed that having a trick diffuser is not all that important. I wonder how much faster they will be once they do get one fitted on there.

KERS is a waste, as only 3 teams are running it this race. Millions of dollars wasted by Max yet again.

RB buys their engines from Renault.

I was more impressed with Alonso after he all but lynched Bridgestone for the tyre choice this week.

Should be another great race, I just hope there is no rain this time.

Myfast_GTI

Super User
Vettel has proved his young talent once again... even though I've been a McLaren/Mercedes fan since Mika Hakkinen won his back to back championships. I still pull for them and Hamilton. This season really is turned upside down from anything I've seen in my 10 years of following F1.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
sweet i hope they let them go. Remember 2 years ago when Hamilton blew it getting on pit road and ended up losing the championship because of it. Gotta love wet weather.