GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any knowledge on these angel eyes????

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

Nikerey

Darkness
You know he is selling just the rings themselves correct? not a complete headlight.

That being said they should work fine, not saying its the best look, just that they would function. Installing them would probably not be fun either as youd have to seperate the headlights and run a wire in the housing for power which may lead to condensation.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Yeah, I understand. I'm not worried about the installation.

Just that our HID housing is large, that fitting the ring around the xenon, may be difficult.

Anybody take apart the headlamp?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
ive always like the looked of Angel eyes, i had them on my eclipse but i bought them as a headlight not self install. in this situation i would have to agree with Dan install would be a pain in the arse with the complexity of our headlight housing. Our auto leveling HIDs wouldnt make for the easiest set up.

hahnaroo

hahnaroo
I know this thread is old school, but i really like the angel eye look but dont want to spend a lot of $ on it. Can it be done just by purchasing the rings and opening it up and installing it? Also where can i get the rings as the auction is over for that seller.

thanks

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
dont know about the auction on the OP but i think it would be a little harder than what its worth, as far as wiring goes and even the fabrication. but thats all up to you.

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
I know this thread is old school, but i really like the angel eye look but dont want to spend a lot of $ on it. Can it be done just by purchasing the rings and opening it up and installing it? Also where can i get the rings as the auction is over for that seller.

thanks

for your mkvgti? that sounds hard. besides, if you already have the hids, they look great. don't worry about the rings.

hahnaroo

hahnaroo
But they look soooo cool. It seems like a hard project but if i have those rings i dont think it would be too bad. I just need to find a way to some how hold the rings in place. Maybe it is too much work...sigh. How much do you think stock head lamps would sell for off my GTI?