GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

eurojet pcv

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
i am almost positive that my stock pcv is leaking, im tired of getting it repaired by the dealer so i just want an aftermarket fix. is the eurojet fix worth it? i've read the threads about oil showing up on the outside of it after awhile, but no one seems to be worried about it. i know the BSH pcv kit is better but I don't have the money for it now, and I dont feel like I need it yet because im stock performance wise.

so is it worth it? if you're running the EJ fix, how do you feel about it?

also will a leaking PCV cause enough boost loss to be able to feel the difference?

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
The EuroJet pcv fix has worked fine for me so far. I have about 2000mi on it before the reflash and 300 miles on it after going Unitronic stage 1+. I had a lot of oil blow by before I installed it, and have seen nothing after (both stock or re-flashed). Seems to be OK.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
if you plan to get chipped down the road the extra money for the bsh stage 1 is worth the piece of mind imo...i used to have the ej fix, but swapped it out for the bsh one...much better overall solution.

07Noside

Banned
The EuroJet pcv fix has worked fine for me so far. I have about 2000mi on it before the reflash and 300 miles on it after going Unitronic stage 1+. I had a lot of oil blow by before I installed it, and have seen nothing after (both stock or re-flashed). Seems to be OK.

Blow by is from the pistons and valve seats how did this solve your issue and how did you determine that the pcv fix rendered your oil blow by issue?

IMO a catch can is the absolute best solution and worth it!
This is what your spraying all over your intake valves give or take every 4-500 miles :yikes:

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I doubt its leaking if you have the latest pcv revision. But if you really want to replace it, don't buy anything besides a catch can setup. Any money spent on anything besides a catch can will just be a waste. Fix it right the first time.