Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
I dont have this problem, i think it will be fixed in no time:biggrin:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
some of yall like to bitch alot... its a minor problem so why not take some initiative and find out whats wrong and fix that shit yourself instead of complaining online about how messed up your car is... sorry but i dont like it when people whine

BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Rally Car Champion
GUY YOU NEED TO CHILL I ASKED IF ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THAT. I'm taking it to the dealer because i just spent 30000 on a new car. i shouldn't have to get my hands dirty to fix it thats why i payed the price otherwise i'd have bought a used pos and modded it and spent less to go faster. I'm not whining i am gathering intel now if you are quite finished jumpin down people's throats have a good day sir. lol

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
not necessarily your throat but reciently there has been alot of whining on this forum and if people wanna whine then go over to vortex and do it bcuz they like doing that over there... sorry for doing it in your particular thread

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Kurupt-MK5 said:
not necessarily your throat but reciently there has been alot of whining on this forum and if people wanna whine then go over to vortex and do it bcuz they like doing that over there... sorry for doing it in your particular thread

+1, but you could have been more polite:iono:

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
marcinek said:
Ah, the story of the volkswagen owner.

I have owned VWs for over 25 years now, have purchased 4 new ones, and have a 6 1/2 year old GTI now.

I only visit the dealer to kick tires on something new and buy an occasional oil or particulate filter.

I am sure my experiance all these years with very little problems in not that uncommon.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I have to go to the dealership monday to to try and fix the odd rattle from under my car. I do not feel that I am complaining when I posted a thread on it. When you pay for a brand new car, no matter how much, you are going to have some minnor problems that slip through. But, I will be damned if I am gonna work on the car and fix it myself. That is what a warranty is for. For the amount of people on here and for it being a brand new car model I don't think there are a ton of issues with this car. Most new models have issues.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
i own an mk4 GTI, it has ZERO electrical problems