GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DOES ANYONE HAVE A 5 DOOR?

manjk

Rocket Man
As the topic says anyone in toronto have a 5 door gti? ? an how did u manage to get a hold of one

Vod

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
I had my dealer look around at other VW dealers for one and they transferred it to their lot. I told them I would take the car on a Thursday and I got the car on the next Tuesday. Just get them to look around for ya. I'm sure they will be able to find one for you around the Toronto area, or even Quebec. Good luck.

gyuri

Ready to race!
I'm in Toronto and drive a 5 door. I ordered mine in April and after 3 months painstaking wait I picked it up in July. The only way to get one is to order and wait or you have to be very lucky find one. ( perhaps a cancelled order etc)
I just visited the dealer where I bought mine yesterday and a guy just picked up his 5 door after 3.5 months of wait.

manjk

Rocket Man
u cant find none in toronto lol gud luck lol ive had my dealer and a couple other luk for one in stock and no luck dey have to be made to order from wat i hear

sadd3j

Vwoooooooooooooom
bought mine the day i walked into the dealership in mid august, cancelled order, EXACT options I wanted and colour.. only had 30km on it :)

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
i've had my UG since August :burnrubber:

76er

Madman With Wheels
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Five Doors Rock.

eason_c

Mine should be in Vancouver on the 20th according to my dealer.