GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do you fix a broken P-flo?

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
So I start my car the other morning and hear a clunking sound from under the hood. I take a look and notice that the rubber piece that the bolt threads into (the mounting point near the front) has come off the tube. Does anyone know of an adhesive or epoxy that would bond these two pieces back together? It would need to be high temp and probably all-purpose. I personally dont know of anything that bonds rubber to metal. Any ideas?

Voices Off Camera

Ready to race!
Mine fell off when I was installing it. I used automotive Goop and so far it has held just fine. You will probably want to uninstall the intake to make sure it gets plenty of time to cure.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
Bubble gum. Lots.

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
mine fell off and i lost it, now i use zip ties lolol im waiting to get money saved to buy a new intake or time to take mine off and drill/tap a hole

vtec.this

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
man that sucks. i have an abd intake and when a bracket broke i just took it back to them and they replaced it on the spot. Check to see if u have any kind of warranty on it. they might be able to help u out

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Bumping an old thread. Same thing just happened to me, used JB quickweld but dunno if it will hold.

Anyone have any luck with any other epoxy or other attachment method?