GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold my MKV today

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Well guys,

The day has come where I have given up the MKV lifestyle for the foreseeable future. I have sold the 3rd mkv that I've ever owned. It was a damn good mkv, even though it was really neglected by previous owners. I put a lot of work into it over the past 1.5 years to get it reliable. A local kid bought it, so I'm sure I'll see it around.

But, the silver lining is that I can can now begin my quest to obtain a dream car of mine... a B8.5 S4! I'm about 5 months away from being able to pull the trigger on getting one, but I am really excited about it.

This forum has been my home for a long time, so I'm sure I'll continue to stick around here. Not a fan of the audizine layout compared to golfmkv :/

In any case, a few farewell pictures of the mkv:

larcic

Ready to race!
just dont get a auto b9... no dsg

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Sorry to see you go sir. You have been great contributor to the forum. Keep us posted on your new project. I almost left last year, then decided to go all in and build a BT mkv. Maybe you will get a 4th MKV. They are such great cars.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
larcic - No way... sticking with a b8.5 dsg

Das Gespenst - I don't think I could ever completely leave this forum haha. I'll be around

GIACUser - I will definitely keep updates going on here. I have no doubts that I will own my 4th MKV some time down the road. They are fast approaching MK3 prices haha.

doc280

Ready to race!

Das Gespenst - I don't think I could ever completely leave this forum haha. I'll be around

GIACUser - I will definitely keep updates going on here. I have no doubts that I will own my 4th MKV some time down the road. They are fast approaching MK3 prices haha.

You will love the 3.0T mated with the 7-speed DSG, absolutely fantastic.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Are you still going to be kicking it with Lance and the boys at Audub? Those of some good guys and plus he's the one that scored my 'build a block'

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Are you still going to be kicking it with Lance and the boys at Audub? Those of some good guys and plus he's the one that scored my 'build a block'

Absolutely. They my people. You need to come down for our monthly GTG... Gears & Beers.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

Considering I currently own 3 I'm sure I to will buy another one at some point in time lol. Good to hear you are still sticking around man!