GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Install - INA 2.0 TFSI to 2.0 TSI Fuel pump lifter conversion

Pudding

Passed Driver's Ed
OK thanks. I guess I am the only person using the roller kit with a stock air box then :headbang:

I will report back my findings!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
OK thanks. I guess I am the only person using the roller kit with a stock air box then :headbang:

I will report back my findings!

If my car wasn't apart for rebuild I would have gone out there and tried to put it on to answer your question. Maybe someone else can give it a try or you could just contact INA.

Pudding

Passed Driver's Ed
If my car wasn't apart for rebuild I would have gone out there and tried to put it on to answer your question. Maybe someone else can give it a try or you could just contact INA.

Appreciate it, but it's fine, I'll find out for myself soon enough. I just wondered if anyone had come across it.
If it doesn't fit I'll just have to modify it, or finally get around to purchasing an intake kit!

Pudding

Passed Driver's Ed
Answered my own question today.

Need to unwind the 2 right hand engine cover mounting pegs about 15mm to give enough clearance and then the stock cover will fit.

I'm surprised this rather obvious requirement has been completely ignored/overlooked, but then I guess I'm in the minority of people who still use the OEM intake.

Still, with the right side of the cover sitting 15mm higher than the left, you'd be hard pressed to notice it!