GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BBS CO wheels/tires - 2 sets - (street/track)

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Up for sale are my wheels and tires. There are 2 sets. One set has street tires the other track tires. At this time I am selling as sets only.

All wheels are Silver 18x8 et44
Street tires - 225/40/18 BF Goodrich Comp2 summer
Track tires - 240/640R/18 Yokohama Advan A-0058

Condition of wheels and wear of tires will be forthcoming in pics tonight or tomorrow. Street set is in very good condition and tires have very low mileage. Track set has scuffing on outer edge on two of the wheels but otherwise quite clean. I have an Eastwood kit to repair the scuffing which I will try and use before selling the track set.

BBS CO run 330 per wheel from Tirerack. Comp 2 tires about 500 for a set. The track tires I bought used from John Berget racing tires and he sends them out with well over 1/2 life left. I put 1 track session on them.

Street set ..... 0000.00 wheels and tires. (plus shipping) - SOLD -
Track set....... 800.00 wheels and tires (plus shipping) Price reduced from 900 to 800 6/29
Current pics of track set

Note - the street set only has TPMS in two of the wheels but I will send an additional 2 TPMS units out with wheels for new owner to install.

This is a very economical way to get the BBS look. I am on Bilstein B8 and Eibach Sportlines and there is no rubbing with either set.

Reason I am selling? - moving to flared fenders and wider wheels and tires (18x9.5 et15 with 265/35 tires)

BBS CO - weight 25lbs.

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Track set ready to go with cover/carriers.... 800 plus shipping

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Pic of track wheels taken today 7/9/2017