GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*****Polarg Bright White Bulb Replacement Guide******

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
Yes. Should fit city lights, side marker lights (if you have them), footwell lights (if you have them).
Those positions benefit from error canceling feature. But they seem priced a bit high.

That size should also fit glove box light, ceiling map lights, rear dome (if you have one),
but those positions do not benefit as much from the error canceling.
(Maybe one error canceling on the interior roof lights to eliminate glow while off.)

wuzzi

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes. Should fit city lights, side marker lights (if you have them), footwell lights (if you have them).
Those positions benefit from error canceling feature. But they seem priced a bit high.

That size should also fit glove box light, ceiling map lights, rear dome (if you have one),
but those positions do not benefit as much from the error canceling.
(Maybe one error canceling on the interior roof lights to eliminate glow while off.)

thanks i just want to change the city light and reverse light
do you have a link in aliexpress for the reverse light?
cause if i order from deautokey or something else, the shipping cost is to expensive for me

deAutoKey

Ready to race!
thanks i just want to change the city light and reverse light
do you have a link in aliexpress for the reverse light?
cause if i order from deautokey or something else, the shipping cost is to expensive for me

Thanks for considering us, sorry the shipping rates are so high, we only charge what they charge, it is free within the US but outside of the US the rates can get up to $30+ depending on what you are ordering.

All our LEDs are tested and look great in the MKV GTI Model:
http://deautokey.com/shop-by-car-model

We also take requests if you don't see an LED you want.

Thank you

wuzzi

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for considering us, sorry the shipping rates are so high, we only charge what they charge, it is free within the US but outside of the US the rates can get up to $30+ depending on what you are ordering.

All our LEDs are tested and look great in the MKV GTI Model:
http://deautokey.com/shop-by-car-model

We also take requests if you don't see an LED you want.

Thank you

hi, youre welcome, and yes i do understand about shipping cost outside of the US :)
okay then, maybe ill wait my friend in US to buy that for me and he'll hand carry to my country :)