GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Southwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
FS: FSI Engine Cover and/or ITG Panel Filter

Both for $100 or separately, $80 for engine cover and $30 for panel filter.

-Andrew

2T3X1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm throwing these up for sale to fund my new wheels. They are far from perfect, and should get refinished before they are run again. One wheel does not hold air, I had two different sets of tires on them and the one wheel would leak down ~10 psi a day. I had the tires broken down off them without thinking about it so I cant tell which one it was. The wheels are spray painted gold, with remnants of black plasti-dip. No centercaps. I know they are rough, which is why I'm selling them so cheap. Pick these up and guaranteed no one else in Utah is running them.

18x8
ET: 56 (15mm Adapters all the way around for final ET of 41)
5x120
Adapters: Motorsports Tech 5x112>5x120 with all needed hardware and Land Rover Lugs.

$450 w/adapters! this is a steal!!! ;) Or willing to trade for a decent mountain bike, seriously, I want a bike...

Call or text with any questions, located in Ogden.

James

Gabrius

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
RS Jetta
Here is a list of things I am in the market to buy. I prefer to buy used to 1. Save some money 2. Buy parts from others that are doing a clean out or part out and help them get rid of things that they no longer need.

1. Mirror mounted turn signal. NEED passengers, but wouldn't mind buying both drivers and passengers as a set to have them both be in the same condition. Prefer clear, but I might go for tinted ones.

2. Dash Shelf Kit

3. European Cup Holder - Black

4. Light housing that goes with sun visor. Busted mine like an idiot trying to switch out the light bulb.

5. OEM Jetta Base Bars. Looking to pick up a set, with everything included in good condition.

6. Euro LED Tail Light. Just need the outer (larger, left) portion of the drivers side.

7. Blue Tinted, Heated Blind Spot Mirror(s) Set. Not a huge deal to me to get, but might as well if I can pick them up for a decent price.
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/ZeGabrius/370717_x600.jpg[img]

Please PM or Text me with pricing, photos, and other details. Please send pricing that includes shipping and paypal fees.

Gabe
Shipping is to Utah 84341. Items will be shipped to a business address which will save you a little bit on shipping costs.

Thank you for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

That1guydotcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Few items i have for sale

18" Huffs Spray painted black by the Previous Owner
Tein Lowering Springs
14x6 Ronal Teddies 4x100

Few items i would like to buy

3" Downpipe for FSI
CAI for FSI
5x112-->5x130 adapters
center column pod
boost gauge
mk5 jetta grills w/lower fogs
gti front lip

let me know if you have anything
cash in hand
801-726-7646
Thanks!

That1guydotcom

Passed Driver's Ed
These are a set of take offs I bought from cutrubus vw in Layton, ut. Came off of a 2013 jetta the tires have a lot of life left in them. I picked them up to put snow tires on them and had a chance of heart I'm parking the gti through winter and driving the 4runner. I'll post pictures soon.

Asking $300 obo

Pm or text 801-726-7646

nynative14

fixin kc-135r's
Car(s)
07 gli
Decided to part out my car. All parts available as long as they appear on this list. Prices do not include shipping. No Lowball Inquiries. SERIOUS BUYERS PLZ :beer: Parts coming from my Golf R and my A3 so a lot of them work both ways. Motor parts will work for any FSI. Hit me up. Pics available upon request.

Suspension

Tank 100 (powdered sparkling silver, with clear)

Engine
BSH Catch Can Kit 200

BSH Custom Catch Can 50

BSH PCV Fix 75

BSH Boost Tap (x2) 40

Synapse DV 200

Autotech Fuel Pump 400

DM Forged Rods 500 (never installed)

Mahle Pistons 600 (never installed)

JDL Turbokit 3800 (less than 2500 miles, ceramic coated hot parts, sparkling silver turbo housing)

Precision 5858

Tubular Manifold

Open Dump
PW46 Precision Wastegate
JDL downpipe

JDL Intake

JDL Exhaust 500 (v banded, straight piped)

eurosport 3in downpipe ceramic coated 400

Exterior
Rear Wiper Delete (x2) 20 (aluminum)

Audio
Rockford Fosgate p400-4 150
Hybrid Audio Imagine 6.5 250 per set

HRE Wheels 19x8.5/9.5 2600
NItto Neogen 215/35/19 x3

Misc
FSI Short Block 150

Oem clutch 400 (never installed)

Oem Throwout Bearing 75