GOLFMKV

Funny Ads

MPR_GTI

Autocross Champion

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
lmfao. i saw all of em before except the last one. well worth the click :)

thats a secksi fucking subaru though.

alf

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
yea that upset me a little bit because i love wrx's and sti's(doesn't change how much i like them) but the STi is $33,500 when ours is $22,000 big difference in price, just dont understand why not have an ad against the mitsubishi EVO's?

TopGearNJ

Ready to race!
i like that one about the made up fast hahah, i mean i love the car but that kind of advertising makes me all giddy inside, nothing like good old school style bashing.

mre212

Go Kart Champion
yea that upset me a little bit because i love wrx's and sti's(doesn't change how much i like them) but the STi is $33,500 when ours is $22,000 big difference in price, just dont understand why not have an ad against the mitsubishi EVO's?

cause the evo is in the same class, the banner would look stupid saying why go from zero to 60 in 4.5 when you can go 4.4? Plus they want to torture me

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI

its called fear.