GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Almost forgot about this run 06 MKV vs 07 Si (vid)

Slim2002

'sPEEd' junkie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
About two months ago an ex-employee shows up to my job with his brother and friend, saying that the friend wants to run the gti. I tell them some other time maybe, they say that he's been beating stg 2 mkv's left and right. So I tell them " then there's no point in running me, they say well they heard my mkv is pretty quick. I say thanks for the compliment but No, besides he beats stg 2's everytime there's really no point. So after some funny shit talking I decided to end these kids so called stg 2 mkv hunt. Enjoy:thumbsup:

MKV Mods: APR Flash, DP , Neuspeed PFlo ,Forge DV

Si: I/H/E, Tune and some other stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vwsxSG1P0

Last edited:

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Nice kill, I've been wanting to race an Si.

Slim2002

'sPEEd' junkie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
good job .. Im surprised that the guy in the SI would even give you a video of you killing him.

He didn't the passenger gave it to me..lol

Did he say he's selling this car? lol
You heard right and what makes it even funnier he actually sold it. From what I've heard he's trying to get one of the new 2012 Si, with the 2.4 in it. So I won't be surprised if he come after me lol

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
He didn't the passenger gave it to me..lol

You heard right and what makes it even funnier he actually sold it. From what I've heard he's trying to get one of the new 2012 Si, with the 2.4 in it. So I won't be surprised if he come after me lol
:lol: