GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wanted: F23T FrankenTurbo to buy

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Found: F23T FrankenTurbo to buy

I'm currently low on funds right now, but I want a F23T FrankenTurbo to buy for Christmas. Since I'm low on cash, I'm looking for something used, but in good condition (not smoking, or any shaft play).

If you have any of these turbos for sale, please let me know

Edit: I got the new F23T I wanted

Last edited:

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a k04 that im going to be selling soon 950 its in excellent shape you will need a new waist gate I removed my k04 forge waistgate actuator and put it on my other ride

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
I have a k04 that im going to be selling soon 950 its in excellent shape you will need a new waist gate I removed my k04 forge waistgate actuator and put it on my other ride

Thanks, I didn't want a full K04 on the basis that I didn't want to have to deal with the diverter valve relocation, change piping, etc.

I'll need a day or two to think about it before getting back to you. I had just wanted a simple bolt-up solution for my stock K03

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks, I didn't want a full K04 on the basis that I didn't want to have to deal with the diverter valve relocation, change piping, etc.

I'll need a day or two to think about it before getting back to you. I had just wanted a simple bolt-up solution for my stock K03
Ok got an idea for you then, you can purchase the franken turbo CHRA for about 350 just remove your k03 and switch out the CHRA and you will will have your upgrade for a minimal price. Lemme know if you want the link for the CHRA it's a simple swap I did it myself before when I started out saved me cash and got the extra power I wanted.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Saki Ashraf

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok got an idea for you then, you can purchase the franken turbo CHRA for about 350 just remove your k03 and switch out the CHRA and you will will have your upgrade for a minimal price. Lemme know if you want the link for the CHRA it's a simple swap I did it myself before when I started out saved me cash and got the extra power I wanted.

Never thought of that.... excellent idea. Compressor/turbine housing geometry is same for K03 and F23T? How did you tune that setup?

I'm interested in the link.

Apologies for the thread hijack.

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
Never thought of that.... excellent idea. Compressor/turbine housing geometry is same for K03 and F23T? How did you tune that setup?

I'm interested in the link.

Apologies for the thread hijack.
Motoza they are based in Colorado and they specialize in franken turbo they will make you a custom file and they are good people with excellent prices and tunes check them out. I am sponsored by them so tell them Kevin from Houston referred you.

Saki Ashraf

Passed Driver's Ed
Motoza they are based in Colorado and they specialize in franken turbo they will make you a custom file and they are good people with excellent prices and tunes check them out. I am sponsored by them so tell them Kevin from Houston referred you.

Thanks.

Where'd you purchase the CHRA - I don't see it on Frankenturbo's website.

I'm in Katy, TX will have to catch up with you one day.

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks.

Where'd you purchase the CHRA - I don't see it on Frankenturbo's website.

I'm in Katy, TX will have to catch up with you one day.
I called them they charged me 345 plus shipping but I would just get it off eBay for 175 with free shipping comes from the same place, China

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
I called them they charged me 345 plus shipping but I would just get it off eBay for 175 with free shipping comes from the same place, China

Crazy how everyone spends so much money upgrading to a franken turbo when it's actually a simple upgrade my friend

Saki Ashraf

Passed Driver's Ed
I was hesitant to go F23 due to price and more importantly the lack of or support for reliably Tuning the setup. This would go on my daily and I need reliable.

For that price I'll definitely consider and discuss with Motoza.