GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI Fast w/ Original Box + Packaging

superdanch

I was cleaning out my closet and found my poor fast sitting in it's box. I'm looking for a new owner who can take the fast and give it the life it deserves. Please save this fast and give it a home!

This is the large one (not keychain size) that came with purchasing the car. So really it cost me ~$28,000, but I got a car with it.

I can do $40 shipped (est $30 + $10 shipping) in continental US, but open to offers. If you are outside of continental US and still interested let me know.

I don't check on here that much these days, so email me chang d0t daniel @t gmail d0t com for quickest response.

Daniel

IMperfectGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I was cleaning out my closet and found my poor fast sitting in it's box. I'm looking for a new owner who can take the fast and give it the life it deserves. Please save this fast and give it a home!

This is the large one (not keychain size) that came with purchasing the car. So really it cost me ~$28,000, but I got a car with it.

I can do $40 shipped (est $30 + $10 shipping) in continental US, but open to offers. If you are outside of continental US and still interested let me know.

I don't check on here that much these days, so email me chang d0t daniel @t gmail d0t com for quickest response.

Daniel

So now for the real question, is this still available?