GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Urotuning.com non price match guarantee

Cgbm

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV
Sooo.
Im in the market for a neuspeed p flo intake. Found one on ebay for 238 shipped from this guy called streetrays. Checked ecs and urotuning. Emailed both for a possible price match. Urotuning got back to me asking for the link. I searched streetrays on google and found them and the same sale on their website. Sent the libk to urotuning. They then got back to me saying that they wont honor it because the site is not legit. I told them huh? They have a long ebay history and a very legit website. Urotuning then says that the site doesnt work when entering an item to the cart. I then go back and put the intake in a cart and send them that link. Urotuning then says that the site wont let them enter a state or region at checkout. I again go to the cart enter that info with one click and send that link to them. Urotuning then says that they wont price match because the item is listed under the MAP (minimum advertized pricing) and they dont match that. I told them that they need to change their statement to price matching to an extent and they told me that they would be puting a disclaimer on their site.

Not sure if im being a jerk here. But i feel like they should be honoring it if they post it to be pricematch guarantee. They can obv do what they want though.

What do you all think?

Cgbm

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV
I did.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
lol prolly costs that much on mjmautohaus... but only order from there if you wanna never get your part and have to do a charge back a few months later

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Cgbm

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV
Got the intake.
Perfect item.
Shipped direct from neuspeed.
I highly reccommend street rays.

Unrotuning.com is garbage.

zrickety

The Fixer