GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modded Euros legitimacy?

zerocool1907

I ordered the 16 piece LED interior kit and payment was cleared over 14 days ago. Yet I still haven't received a SINGLE email from these guys and attempted to contact them 4 times, every time I was told to either wait/hold/email back.. but results are the same, they just tried to blow me off with ZERO answers. Totally feel like I got scammed, at this point I question the legitimacy of their business and customer service.

EDIT: Modded Euros admitted it was their fault letting the package slip through the cracks and offered to refund 50% off on the order. Package arrived today and in brand new condition. I appreciate their efforts in correcting errors and valuing their customers.

Last edited:

UncleShrek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Vw Rabbit
You can file a paypal dispute if that was the method of payment. Sucks, I just got off their website, looks legit.
Good luck brother

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Just posting here as well since the OP posted in a sale thread and made this one.

Just wanted to chime in with some updates on this order for everyone.

Order was placed 4/1 with echeck which requires 3-5 days for payment to clear. Order shipped 4/10 and arrived 4/14 which was confirmed with USPS tracking.

There was a few day delay in processing as yes we did miss the notification that echeck cleared which we apologized for the few day order delay and offered a partial refund on the order for the slight delay.

zerocool1907

EDIT: Modded Euros admitted it was their fault letting the package slip through the cracks and offered to refund 50% off on the order. Package arrived today and in brand new condition. I appreciate their efforts in correcting errors and valuing their customers.