GOLFMKV

2007 Rabbit Turbo 2.5l

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i know it does. ive been laughing the whole time, this kid is such a tool.

KING TURBO
(Created using MSPaint)

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
ah we must keep the PS going! good job guys.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
you aren't telling the truth because there are no facts to back up your story. turboing an N/A car isn't as easy as you are trying to make it out to be. sure you can just slap a turbo on the back, some sort of fuel management, spend days/weeks tuning it. but how long is the car going to run for before a gasket blows, or you loose oil pressure?

I'm pretty sure to do what he's posting and to do it right it's going to cost more then that. the labour alone tuning the damn thing could cost that much. I know very little about the 2.5 and it's internals, should all that need to be changed as well then the price is just going to keep going up.
$1000 for turbo
$$$ custom manifold
$1000 for FMIC and pipping
$1000 for exhaust
$$$ for fuel management
$$$ labour
$$$ tuning

you forgot to add lower comp pistons, and a cam to the build tally :wink: if this Mirza guy runs stock pistons and add a turbo, shits gonna blowup in a hurry, bec way way too much compression will result,,,, i can admire this guys enthusiasm , but why didnt he start w/ a GTI and go from there:iono:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
you forgot lower comp pistons :wink: if you run stock pistons and add a turbo, shits gonna blowup in a hurry, bec way way too much compression will result,,,, i can admire this guys enthusiasm , but why didnt he start w/ a GTI and go from there:iono:

not true. you can always just run low boost on high compression setups.

i did on my 2.5 sentra.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
LABOR??????????HAHA IM NOT FUCKIN SISSY LIKE U BITCH I DID EVERYTHIN W MY HANDS NOT LIKE U PAY EVRYTHIN 2 EVERYBODY 2 PUT SHIT ON UR CAR N U GO SHOW OFF I DID THIS I DID DAT IM COOL WAT A FUCKIN PUSSY WHIP

:laugh: LOL (very hard!!!) :laugh: .... this made my day....hahaha very funny shit ....is he serious?:iono: :laugh:

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
oh and wait you cant wait to smoke big boys? u mean to tell me that 300hp crank is big especialy when you are so great at installing turbos? just proves to me that you are nothing but cheap talk

I think what he ment was "smoke big boys poles" :iono:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
can we get this stickied ? :biggrin:

I was having a good day until you posted a picture of a cock cumming out of a turbo. Thanks :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.