GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
Did 27psi logs today :)

https://vimeo.com/123369988

Will be turning it back down to 25 along with a new file and this round of tuning will be done

Sounds strong , run some logs of fuel pressures and total timing ,timing correction, load, TB angle.

See if the logs blocks above looks healthy , imo seems total timing from 4ish to redline could use increase now that you have your fueling healthy .

I want you too see if the ECU is pulling timing for a reason or there just not enough overall timing .
If you have -5 correction or more try increasing your water/meth and see if that helps. Bob G :thumbsup:

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the tips.

I'll let Sam answer most of the tuning questions since he's more experienced than me in the tuning.

But pretty much said that my fuel system is maxed when running 27psi

He sent me a new file last night and I'm going to turn the boost back down to 25 and run some more logs

613B6

Ready to race!
Bob G knows his stuff, spot on advice, a rarity these days.

Unfortunately James system is now maxed on pump. MS are too high and low/high pressures are dropping too much for my liking all while seeing over 6 counts of knock.

At this point it will be left safe at 25psi to enjoy. As I suggested James could benefit from a D10 or increased meth nozzle(s) to allow more timing advanced which should translate into better power and less knock. Otherwise, a very solid build and looks to move nicely.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion

Fuel is on point [emoji106]

Gonna try to hit the dyno in a few weeks

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
Nice, it's spot on now

Things look good with his fuel system here BUT that's because there very little engine load.

When your seeing max engine load around 190% then look at these fueling numbers it will show how healthy the fuel system is. Bob G

613B6

Ready to race!
Why do you both assume load % is engine load? Lol