GOLFMKV

My Fast Game

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
LonestarMKV said:
I am stuck on the last level I dont get it
first click on the sign under the columns once it is red open the door by the GTI then click on the chinese food box and the mouse will dissapear then click on the GTi then on the left column about half way down start clicking on it and it will spin you have to keep clicking on it till a rock next to the pully starts to move. Once it is moving go to the box on the right hand side and once the rock stops moving click on the box and a red carpet appears then the FAST will drive up it.

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
aznkukuboi said:
I can't beat the 3rd level.
on the third level you first have to click on the lower big mushroom 3 times the the small lower mushroom once. a penguine will them pop up next to the upper mushroom. click on the upper mushroom and then the penguine he will then get bigger. next on the cave at the top right hand side, on the left opening of the cave near the bottom their appears to be a loose rock, click on it and then there will be lightning loosning the rock(ICE) once it moves over then click on the fast then click on the penguine. all done

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
nuttin, just some gay music and then a registration page and telling you sorry for not making the top 5, which are by the way impossible scores. Must be built into the game so you can not beat it, so you keep trying. my fastest time was like 48 seconds