GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

Serigne14

Recently got my first car which happens to be a 2007 vw rabbit with around 160k miles. My uncle gave it to me as a gift. The car is from Canada so it’s in Km. I joined because i want to start modding my car. And meet some car enthusiasts. Coming to you from Tallahassee, Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antho326

Another new guy

Hi guys!

New member since 3 minutes! :thumbsup: I own a beautiful 2008 Volkswagen GTi FIS engine w/DSG gearbox.

Mods so far; Neurotuning chip Stage 1, CTS Turbo cold-air Intake, Weitec adjustable coilovers and a resonator-delete.

I've joined the forum so I can learn with real passionates about my car and converse with some MKV lovers!

Wish everyone an awesome day!

PhilDez

New member from BC

Hi all, just joined the forum. Had my Rabbit for just about 2 years; thought I'd finally join a forum in case I need advice or guidance if something comes up. photo of mine attached. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 201

BoostvdMK5

My name is Nic, I’m from the east coast in canada. I own a 2008 jetta 2.0T FSI. It may not be a gti but I use this forum to share many new ideas

zaccc

Hello hello my friends!
I am zac and I am the proud owner of my first car and VW, a 2008 vw rabbit 2.5 2Dr. pretty proud of it, I bought it back in August 2017. it was ridiculously cheap, it had 132,000miles while in great condition, along with a new clutch installed. headliner was torn the hell up tho, along with some interior parts missing and some clear coat damage on the Hood and roof. engine and transmission work great. Ive been looking on these forums since then, mostly about mods, how tos, and recommended products. so far I got some new spark plugs, new engine gasket, new headliner, red stuff brake pads, tires, new rear top brake light ( the horizontal), new radiator, dog mount insert, muffler delete. I'm not trying to slam or JDM-up my red rocket, just have it in good condition and enjoy that beautiful revving of that 2.5

Zeroglass

Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Hello everyone, just acquired my MK5. I consider this my first real car! So i've decided i'm going to take care of it. Never have serviced my own vehicles other than an alternator change etc.

I'm excited about the road ahead.

Attachments

• car01.jpg
    car01.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 161

Nd272

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone, just acquired my MK5. I consider this my first real car! So i've decided i'm going to take care of it. Never have serviced my own vehicles other than an alternator change etc.

I'm excited about the road ahead.

Good luck with it pal, looks a lovely car

resultedjigsaw

Passed Driver's Ed

Hey everyone my name is David and i'm from central Cali. Joined this forum looking for useful tips and info. I've had my MKV Gti for about 6 years and am constantly learning new things about it. This is my first German car and i'm very surprised at how different it is from previous cars I've owned.

kubik2233

Car(s)
VW Golf Mk 5.
Jake, Poland, Silesia. Owner of a 2004 MK5 FSI. Due to Silesian nationality looking forward to converting my car to run on coal.