GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My ABT Supercharged MKV R32

Justin Fox

Ready to race!
What color are your ADV5.1?
Custom flake.

Small updates:

Got some carbon seat adjustment inserts from eBay, always thought there was something missing there. Also got a new antenna gasket from Dub Addiction and also some yellow H7 bulbs from eBay.

Ties in nice with all the carbon bits I've got inside. PS: Excuse the car, it's filthy and needs a wash inside and out!

Only yellow when viewing dead front on, clear otherwise from any other angle. The clips holding the bulbs in place were a bit annoying, didn't help that I had not much space on the drivers side too (and hot engine mount!) but I got them in and they look great.

DBA X-GOLD rear rotors with custom black hats (whoo hoo!). Visit: http://www.dba.com.au

The sexiness!

Fitting.

All done.

My license plate LED's were throwing an error on the dash, and haven't been working for over a week. Pulled them out and found these burnt puppies.

Replaced with MTEC LED's. No dash errors. All good.

Justin Fox

Ready to race!
Got some good news (for me anyways!). The car made it to the cover of Hot4's Magazine and it's also the pull-out poster in the middle of the mag too. Pretty happy with that (except it's pictured without my new fat rubber!!!).

Also a few more shots from a recent run:

There's a feature from that day on my fave car blog out there too: Motoring Con Brio: http://motoringconbrio.com/2013/07/...-fox-on-the-pleasures-of-a-weekday-nasho-run/

GTI@UAE

Passed Driver's Ed
Miss going through the HOT4s mags! Really nice car, good job!

garag7

Ready to race!
nice pics. you know % tinted on your R32 windows? it's perfect. Just tinted rear or all around?

Last edited:

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit
What a pretty car.

dubber2k

Passed Driver's Ed

These MASSIVE paddled had to go. Couldn't even get my fingers between them and the steering wheel as they were soooo close to the wheel (I was basically having to drive with the palms of my hands and fingers resting lightly on the paddles).

S2T paddles installed. Had these on my GTI and LOVED them. Still do.

hello,

where did you get your steering wheel done? Really nice!

:thumbsup: