GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking to trade H&R Coilovers for Stock/Stocklike Struts/Spring Combo + Labor Perfor

oneal

Looking to trade H&R Coilovers for Stock/Stocklike Struts/Spring Combo + Labor Perfor

Hello,

I have a trade proposal- I currently have a H&R 54755-4 Street Coilover Kit for VW MkV Golf installed in my car. I bought it used from craigslist. The gentleman said it had 30k miles on it. When my mechanic went to put the front struts on he found that one was leaking so I had both rebuilt (4/20/2014) by Performance Shock, Inc (PSI), Infineon Raceway, Sonoma, CA www.pshox.com. I have the receipt and Matching & Range chart showing the strut performance after rebuild. I think that cost about $350.

What I am hoping to do is have you pull the coilover system out of the car and put back a basic strut/spring combo for a stock like height and ride. Ideally I'd put in Koni and DG or VW Springs. You would keep my coilovers in exchange for parts and performing the job of swapping out the parts.

So, I'm hoping to find someone that has struts/springs and is willing to do the job in exchange for the coilovers. I didn't keep the stock struts/springs or the stock swaybars.

I live near Worcester, MA. I don't have a garage. I also have H&R front and rear swaybars installed on the car which I was planning to keep for the time being.

Attached is the graph showing the rebuild.

Thanks,

Brandon

Attachments

• gti susp.pdf
    592.8 KB · Views: 247