GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
i must be the only yankees fan here but im ok with that. tonight ill be at the game to watch the sweep of the red sox and i got great seats too! im fucking excited.

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
i must be the only yankees fan here but im ok with that. tonight ill be at the game to watch the sweep of the red sox and i got great seats too! im fucking excited.

Haha Your not alone man...LETS GO YANK-EEESSSSSS! :clap:

Sweeeeep!!

Attachments

• broom_big.jpg
    broom_big.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 310

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
and sweep them we did! i gotta tell ya, for my first game at yankee stadium what a great time. but damn was it expensive, 3 burgers and 2 fries were $36 and beers were $11 each. its all good tho, got to see the sox get swept in game 4 to put them 6.5 behind us so it was most def worth it. i was even on tv many times. every time the left handed pitchers would set up i would get texted by my buddies saying they saw me. i was about 12 rows up from bosox dug-out. now toronto is next to go down in the bronx.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
haha :thumbsup: 7-2 last night was nice to see...sabathia is a BEAST!

bry_gti

Reverse Driving Champion
A.J. better pitch a perfect game with Molina instead of Jorge behind the plate. Spoiled brat!

Let's do this Yanks!!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
PLEASE tell me everyone saw the game friday night. A-Rod's homer in the 9th was fantastic, and the walk-off...holy hell. it doesn't get much better than that.

p.s. the sox are being absolutely manhandled by the angels in this series.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
PLEASE tell me everyone saw the game friday night. A-Rod's homer in the 9th was fantastic, and the walk-off...holy hell. it doesn't get much better than that.

p.s. the sox are being absolutely manhandled by the angels in this series.
yea when that happened, i jizzed...

but i predict yanks vs angels for the series with yanks to add another ring to their collection