GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

killlss

candymkv

Ready to race!
so last night was the races out by my house and i got a few runs in an accord with a h22 swap a "non supercharged cobalt ss" an older type-s and the new type-s my cars bone stock juss got it monday but i whomped on all of them!!:bow: all hail vw

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Nice. My friend's civic has a H22A swap with a buncha stuff added and he'd walk all the hell over me.

candymkv

Ready to race!
yea it was like a 96 4dr accord i had him down low then at about 110 he started running back up to me like he switched into v8 mode or something:iono: and the new type-s was on the highway on the way home like a 70 roll i brake boosted and had him by half a car then he caught me at about 125!!!!! really good run but he would get me from a dig!!!

RSC17

R32 OG
okk yea. that accord was probably NOSin it up if he pulled that hard at that high speed. thats all they have for high speed

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
nice kills!

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
If it was the Spercharged version then you would not have stood a chance in stock mode. The driver was either not trying or just did not know how to drive. I love my GTI, but it is not bullet proof.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i used to drive a cobalt ss/sc, it is a powerhouse... i had gm stg2.. it was fun! but.. i drove the gti and i fell in love because of the interior.. and i got money to throw away so.. i traded in the chevy, and got the gti.. and i have no regretz!

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
yea i love my vw too, theres something about the interior and the colors, and there so damn fun to drive

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The SS non supercharged is like 170hp or something right? I raced a supercharged one and while he was definitely fast, I felt like I could have won... he started before me and I was playing catch up, I was gaining on him (slowly) when we ran outta room.

The Type-S I have no trouble believing. I've been up against 2 so far and was disappointed. Either the drivers weren't the best, or the car is a letdown. Maybe because we didn't get too high in speed... I dunno.

I've ridden in my friends H22A a buncha times (it's in a 94 civic 2 door shell) and I know there is no way I could do anything to him at all. He'd pull on me hard from a dig all the way up to the top. Hell he runs high 12's & low 13's depending on tires.

candymkv

Ready to race!
yea the non supercharged ss is a 2.4liter ecotec and the ss/sc is a 2.o liter s/c....but i dont see the point in buying an ss cobalt if its not supercharged..everyone calls him the fake ss..but the accord supposidely wasnt spraying but that was my first assumption the way he yanked back up to me

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
If it was the Spercharged version then you would not have stood a chance in stock mode. The driver was either not trying or just did not know how to drive. I love my GTI, but it is not bullet proof.

y wouldn't we have a good chance? they're only rated at 205hp at the flywheel

AllShot

Passed Driver's Ed
The Cobalt is under rated. They dyno 215-225 Hp stock at the wheels.