GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most Disgusting thing i have ever seen on the internet, EVER. NOT AT ALL WORK SAFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx493tony

Car(s)
VW
holy shit.. holy shit.. im light headed.. WTF did you post that for. my mouth is watering like crazy like im about to throw up..

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
lmao from the description of the link... I haven't actually clicked on it :wink:

...and here I had visions of 2g1c when I read the link... :bellyroll:

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
lmao from the description of the link... I haven't actually clicked on it :wink:

...and here I had visions of 2g1c when I read the link... :bellyroll:

lol the title is one guy one cup, and at first you think hes just gonna shit, but no:cry:

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
yea my friend actually sent me the link, he said it was the most disgusting thing on the internet, knowing the internets endless bounds i was like "pshh yeah right" i thought it was a guy who just shit in a cup and smeared it around and maybe ate it.

but no, it truly is the most disgusting thing on the internet.

i dont wonder what he told his doctor, i wonder if hes still alive, isnt that going to cause some serious internal bleeding?

sleeks

Ready to race!
Wow...I'm laughing at all the posts, but refuse to click. Just ate some cheese puffs, chex mix and licorice and washed it down with a coke. I like it in my belly and prefer to keep it there.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Wow...I'm laughing at all the posts, but refuse to click. Just ate some cheese puffs, chex mix and licorice and washed it down with a coke. I like it in my belly and prefer to keep it there.

wow, if you were to throw up it might look something like what came out of this dudes ass in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.