GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate you guys

Snowborderz

I Drive DoggyStyle
Ok, so not really.....i had an 87 gti, my favorite car ever.....it got stolen...saddest day of my life.....bought a 2000 mustang gt, awesome car, but i miss my gti....so i test drove an 07 gti and fell in love....put my mustang up for sale....and am waiting for a buyer....while i am waiting, this past week, i have been addicted to this site, and reading all your guys' posts.....really jealous and cant wait to get mine, hopefully sooner than later.....lookin to pick up the black manual with pkg 2....everyone pray for me for a buyer on my car.....thanks

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice move. You will enjoy it too!

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
smart move...and i think we all are addicted to the site...it just sucks you in

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
No worries someone will pop up soon......There are lots of American Muscles addicts out there....just advertise it right and it will be out the door in no time :thumbsup:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Wise choice on the BM Package 2!:thumbsup:

Disclaimer: Note that this is the bias opinion of a member that has the same packaged car.:wink:

Snowborderz

I Drive DoggyStyle
haha ok so im tired of waiting....thinkin of headin down to the dealership tonight....was tryin to hold off so i could sell private, and get more money for my car than as just a trade, and make the whole buying process a little easier, but i want a GTI NOW DAMMIT!!!!

imagine how much happier i would look sittin on a gti, and not on the stang :drool:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
sweet bike!!!!!!!!!! trade in the stang.. not sure how much you will get, but im sure you will be happy! good luck!