GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Love re-found

BlackmagicMKV

Touring Car Champion
I have gained my love for my GTI back. I know that sounds weird but is true. I'm not sure if this has happend to you guys but I started to get kinda bored with my GTI. I go to UTI and a lot of people think my car is slow, but they have no clue what a GTI can do and with all the ricers at that school telling me what shitty parts to put on my car just kinda pissed me off. I was starting to get tired of my GTI and not having the money to fix it up. So I kinda let it sit for a week so I could work on my first love which is my 73 vw beetle, one becuase the car is fun, two the car is cheap to work on. But sadly a few days ago the GTI had to go into Volkswagen because the ac compressor went out, I had to drive my bug around in AZ with no ac no sterio no power, no power options and even worse barely any breaks. I started missing my GTI while it was getting fixed. Well I finally got it back all in good shape and MY GOD I am in love once again, I love my GTI and I will never let people around me put me down for having the car. It is so much fun to throw around turns and what not, I am in love once again. But if bordom does kick in I can take out a good size student loan and get some good vroom vroom parts for it. YAY FOR MY GTI:bow:

Vod

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
I know what you mean dude, I went from a Golf GLS 2.0L to my GTI. At first the GTI felt scary fast, and a whole lot more fun to drive then my old Golf. But I kinda got used to the extra power and some days, I wish my GTI had more. I'm probably going to chip the car, but I'll have to wait for winter to come and go. The last thing I need are those darn snow banks coming towards me any faster. :thumbdown:

The good news is, my dad has a Jetta TDI. So the next time I feel like my GTI isn't fast enough, I'll just take the ol' TDI out for a few hours. Then the GTI should feel the way it did the day I got it. :thumbup:

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
i think you guys need to contact your local REVO TECHNIK dealer. Remember you can also purchase the SPS switch/module, which isn't that expensive, to take you between performance mode and stock mode.

REVO stage 1 costs $499 - I dyno'd 233.7 after the flash.
REVO select should cost around $199 - just the switch / stock / two octane specific programs / anti-theft program
REVO select plus should be like $349 - includes USB cable and allows you to create custom settings, i.e. boost, timing, octane specific programming, etc.

i've done a lot of research and REVO is the most dependable flash, in my opinion. It changes your car, completely. I love my GTI even more because of it and it's even more fun to drive! You can also get a trial and see what i'm talking about :thumbsup:

don't get screwed with pricing, i've heard some ridiculous prices for REVO, don't pay more than you have to, shop around.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
i didnt drive my car for 1 month,,,(it was a small accident but insurance company were bitches),,
good news...after all insurance paid for painting the hood black(mid-section),,and when i got the car i was even happier than the first time i saw the car:thumbup:

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
I have my options also....

1998 Neon R/T... No A/C, No Power Steering, No Radio... lots of weight reduction. There's a reason the license plate says "ALL MTR".

2004 SRT-4... I don't need to go into those details... it speaks for itself.

2005 Suzuki SV1000S... VTwin Sportbike... it's a torquey two wheeler...

I get to drive the GTI occasionally since it is my wifes... she doesn't like to share.
:smoking:

It's cool being able to pick my "flavor" for the day.
:drinking: