Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
but broke

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Are they legit? Do they have any S3 or Recaro markings?

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I think it would be hard to fake a Oem Recaro seat but even if they are 3k is not bad price for a $7-9k seats.......lol

These don't come up for sell very often so I'm sure they won't last long, they look like they re in pretty good shape since they are all leather. Ur back and butt will be a little cold and hot and sweaty at times but u can always change the seat cover to the new mk6 golf R pole position seat covers with alcantara inserts.

Good luck with sell,

Btw........I may know a buyer or u, I'll give him ur info and maybe he I'll grab them???

STR8SHOOTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
I would love them but $3000, Not even close to what I can spend :iono:

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I think it would be hard to fake a Oem Recaro seat but even if they are 3k is not bad price for a $7-9k seats.......lol

These don't come up for sell very often so I'm sure they won't last long, they look like they re in pretty good shape since they are all leather. Ur back and butt will be a little cold and hot and sweaty at times but u can always change the seat cover to the new mk6 golf R pole position seat covers with alcantara inserts.

Good luck with sell,

Btw........I may know a buyer or u, I'll give him ur info and maybe he I'll grab them???

Where can you order the Golf R Pole Position seat Covers?